Sevec
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Sevec

Sunshine hills a Mont St Anne

Accueilportal2GalerieDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Games
Add
Do you want your add here? Just p.m me (Thomas).
Meilleurs posteurs
Puggypug aka Shannon
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcapNew game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_voting_barNew game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap 
bananabob
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcapNew game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_voting_barNew game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap 
Thomas
Garrett
Joshua
Ashley
Junior
Bumblebee
donavan.p
Cédric
Mots-clés
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa

3 participants

Is this a good game?
It is great 5/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap50%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
It is good 4/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap25%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
It's ok 3/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap13%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
It's worth a quick look 2/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap0%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Realy don't like it 1/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap0%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
This sucks 0/5
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_lcap12%New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total des votes : 8

AuteurMessage
Thomas
Admin
Admin
Thomas

New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa Empty
MessageSujet: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeDim 16 Nov - 7:58

New game:

The adventures of Robert!

The adventures of RObert is a new funny unique platform game by Thomas Nakagawa!

The best part, is that it is FREE

To download it, click here

screen shots:

New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa Robertsnapbg4
New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa Robertsnap1og6
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://cooly128.webs.com/index.htm
Thomas
Admin
Admin
Thomas

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeMer 19 Nov - 8:11

PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Suspect
Puggypug aka Shannon
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
Puggypug aka Shannon

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeVen 21 Nov - 2:55

sorry!!! it said i had to make an account to download it and i didn't feel like it!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral
Puggypug aka Shannon
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
Puggypug aka Shannon

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeVen 21 Nov - 2:56

sorry wrong smileys!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Thomas
Admin
Admin
Thomas

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeMer 3 Déc - 6:20

Puggypug aka Shannon a écrit:
sorry wrong smileys!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

try it again
bananabob
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
bananabob

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeVen 12 Déc - 7:09

i keep dying. how do weights appear out of nowhere? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Thomas
Admin
Admin
Thomas

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeSam 13 Déc - 8:41

bananabob a écrit:
i keep dying. how do weights appear out of nowhere? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

have you got past the weight yet?
bananabob
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
bananabob

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeDim 14 Déc - 19:38

yes. I got to the part where that block appears out of nowhere. Then I died.
Thomas
Admin
Admin
Thomas

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeDim 14 Déc - 20:02

bananabob a écrit:
yes. I got to the part where that block appears out of nowhere. Then I died.

thats my favorite part! lololo lolololololololololol

im making robert 2
bananabob
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
bananabob

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeMar 16 Déc - 6:23

why do so many things in the game appear out of nowhere???? Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Puggypug aka Shannon
Sept etoiles, spamer
Sept etoiles, spamer
Puggypug aka Shannon

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitimeLun 5 Jan - 4:22

i still have to try it...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa   New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa I_icon_minitime

New game! The adventures of Robert by Thomas Nakagawa
Page 1 sur 1